This section provides descriptions and contact information for the most-often-requested resources during our mentoring sessions and workshops.
(SCORE San Luis Obispo County thanks the generosity of the Economic Vitality Corporation (EVC) for providing the base information contained in this section. The EVC site can be viewed at www.sloevc.org.)
- Counseling & Development - local (county), state and national organizations providing support services to small businesses.
- Business Resources Associations - county chambers of commerce and merchants associations.
- Financing Your Business - local SBA lenders, and many other loan and grant providers.
- Incentives - partial list of business incentive programs.
- Business Energy and Water Management - energy and water management programs designed for business.
- Labor Market Resources - labor programs.
- Regulations and Permits -permitting process and regulations that impact small business.
- County & City Offices - county and city departments plus other related numbers.
- County, State and Federal Websites - website addresses for local, county, state and federal organizations.
- Publications - helpful publications (mostly free)for small business.