Determining the Cost of Opening Your Business The following are some of the things you must consider before opening your business:
- Down payment on purchase, or deposit on the lease.
- Costs of remodeling the premises, fixtures, etc.
- Purchase or lease of equipment.
- Initial inventory purchase.
- Telephone and utility installation and deposit fees.
- Stationery and supply costs.
- Taxes and licenses.
- Professional fees (attorney, accountant, Realtor, etc.)
- Advertising and promotional costs.
- Travel expenses, dues, etc.
Download Guide to read more.