How I can help you
I have an extensive educational background combined with over 30 years in the automotive industry in the areas of sales, marketing, logistics, after sales, real estate, market research/consumer behavior and business planning.
My strengths are in the areas of business plan creation, implementation, tracking/measuring/monitoring and creating customer oriented feedback loops.
I enjoy working with people and bringing ideas to reality.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Real Estate, Rental Services and Leasing
- Car Repair and Maintenance
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
MBA (Marketing), UCLA Anderson Graduate School of Management, Los Angeles, California
BA (Economics) Stanford University, Stanford, California
Spanish fluent, basic German language skills
Participant in Volkswagen Group Junior Executive Program (High potential Global Management Development Program)
MBA 2000 Forum, Dartmouth University
Certified Trainer in Total Quality Management principles, Organizational Dynamics Inc.