How I can help you
I can help your business market, sell and achieve competitive advantage. My experience and expertise has focused on the area commonly referred to as: Go-To-Market Strategy & Planning. I am also uniquely positioned to support businesses that are looking to trade in Europe, I have a home in the UK and USA and frequently travel between Europe and USA. My network of business contacts across Europe can provide local capabilities.
- Marketing (Traditional, Digital and Web)
- Sales (B2C & B2B)
- Distribution (Fulfillment)
- International: USA, Europe & Middle East
Go-To-Market is an action plan that specifies how a business will reach customers and achieve competitive advantage. The GTM will be aligned with the business strategy and provides a road map for delivering products and/or services to customers, taking into account such factors as channels to market, value proposition, pricing, distribution and fulfillment. A GTM plan is somewhat similar to a business and marketing plan but, is narrower in scope focusing on product or market in greater detail and specifically detailing the how.
A properly developed, GTM plan delivers actionable answers to some tough questions:
- How do you connect with customers?
- How do you offer a compelling value proposition?
- How do you distinguish yourself from competition?
- How do you deliver what you’ve promised?
Your go-to-market plan brings together all of the key elements that drive your business: sales, marketing, distribution (fulfillment), pricing, brand, competitive analysis, and consumer insights.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Technology and Web-Based Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
- International Trade, Imports / Exports
COLLEGE: Canterbury Tech, Batchelor Degree, Foreign equivalent Auto Eng.
HIGH SCHOOL: Herne Bay High School, Kent, UK
- Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
- Hubspot inbound marketing certified
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- PMI (Project Management Institute)
- CMI (Change Management Institute)
- BSC (British Computer Society)
- Prince 2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments)
- APM (Association of Project Managers)
- DSDM (Dynamic Systems Development Methodology)
- RUP (Rational Unified Process), UML (Unified Modelling Language)
- SSADM (Structured Systems Analysis and Design Method)
- BPR (Business process reengineering)
- Change Management Method (ADKAR)