How I can help you
As a career commercial banker, Pat is expert at simplifying and solving financial matters. He listens to the needs of clients in for profit and non profit business of all sizes. He has had experience with a broad array of all credit types and he has worked with a wide assortment of businesses. To make an appointment with Pat, please send him an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . Major strengths include: Credit, Financial Analysis, Commercial Banking, Loan Structuring, Strategic Thinking, Planning, Risk Management.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Real Estate, Rental Services and Leasing
- Construction, Industrials and Utilities
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Health Care and Life Services
Pat is a graduate of the University of San Francisco (economics) and also graduated from a number of schools at the United States Treasury in Washington D.C, including Advanced Management and International Banking. Hines was a registered securities representative holding a series 63 license. Pat also has been a lecturer at The University of San Francisco, City College of San Francisco, Golden Gate University and the Golden Gate University of Law.