How I can help you
I can help you to operate your non-profit or for-profit organization. My expertise includes operations management, marketing, program development, event and meeting planning.
As an executive with Roaring Camp Railroads, I have extensive experience in the tourism, hospitality, and events management industries. I’ve mentored over 900 SCORE clients in their business planning and operations.
I am the former president of the Santa Cruz Chamber of Commerce and Convention & Visitors Bureau.
I have been the fortunate recipient of a number of awards:
- Be the Difference, Individual Award, Volunteer Center of Santa Cruz County
- E-Mail Mentoring Certification Development Program, SCORE National Awards
- Distinguished Service Award and Volunteer of the Month, SCORE National Recognition
I am passionate about sharing my experience and knowledge. Interested? Let's talk.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Agriculture and Farming
- Recreation and Travel
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Restaurants and Hospitality
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
B.A., St. Thomas University
Collateral Credits, University of Minnesota
Certified Meeting Planner, Convention Liaison Council
Certified Mentor, SCORE