How I can help you
I am experienced to help improve business performance in finance and operations including, but not limited to, Change Management, Risk & Innovation Management and Digital Strategy.
With a dynamic background encompassing public and private company executive leadership roles and success in guiding financial and operational transformations, I am passionate about utilizing my strengths to mentor company executives reach their next level, and beyond.
Throughout my career, I have partnered on executive teams to determine strategic direction, structure business units, and improve operational processes. I enjoy tackling complexity and turning problem areas into highly efficient, productive business units. I also take pride in being recognized as an influential team leader, mentor, and coach. My experience includes:
- Collaborating across functions at Finance COO at AIG to stand-up Fortitude Re as a business entity, taking on multiple roles and projects to build a holistic enterprise as well as the teams to drive its success.
- Defining and driving the Target Operating Model for Fortitude Re, working with all team members to optimize processes and systems while aligning critical skill sets.
- Revamping reporting and utilization of financial systems/technologies at AIG, completely transforming the ability to manage metrics and respond to risks and opportunities.
- Launching the Management Reporting program at Crystal & Company, delivering a robust budgeting and forecasting system that empowered management to plot areas to explore, grow and divest; leveraged internal data to drive strategic discussions and plans.
As a mentor for SCORE, I certainly welcome an opportunity to discuss your company's goals and get started in mentoring you to achieve them.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Professional & Business Services
Harvard Business School: General Management Program
Syracuse University: Bachelor of Arts in International Relations and Women’s Studies (double major); includes international study in Italy and France