How I can help you
I help my clients with matters involving strategy, accounting, international business and operations
As a Certified Public Accountant and Executive MBA, I help my clients navigate through start-ups as well as expansion opportunities. I have significant experience in a variety of industries including international trade, real estate, healthcare, and service organizations, among many others.
Currently I am a Partner at a CPA firm, and President and CEO of a business involved in international trade. Previously, I held senior executive positions in finance, operations and general management within large organizations.I am an active member in a number of business organizations in the South Florida area, and am an active contributor to the SCORE chapter.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
EMBA, International Business Vanderbilt University / BBA, Accounting, University of Puerto Rico / Certification, Strategic Planning