How I can help you
With 20 years of leadership and business development experience, I have worked in business development, finance and banking, housing, economic and community development my entire career. During my tenure as Community Development Director for the City of Surprise and Regional Manager of Economic Development for BNSF Railway, I lead teams, consulted with leaders and executives of public / private organizations and recruited new businesses. Additionally, I administered programs, revised and authored ordinances, negotiated contracts and developed improved processes. I am an expert in business attraction, redeveloping communities, planning, managing projects and engaging and inspiring the public. I effectively translate human capital concepts to business results. I help businesses maximize their organizational talent and build team value. I know how to confidently coordinate and administer policies and programs while directing teams toward positive productivity.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Media and Communications
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Real Estate, Rental Services and Leasing
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
I have an MBA in Global Business Management from Thunderbird School of Global Management. My undergrad work is in Business Administration at Indiana University.