How I can help you
Katherine Hunter-Blyden is the founder and managing director of a strategic marketing consultancy. Katherine has very broad experience in many facets of marketing, including strategic marketing, advertising, product management and digital marketing. She is particularly skilled at managing and measuring marketing dollars to make budgets work effectively and efficiently.
Katherine has experience in the automotive, energy, insurance and nonprofit industries. She holds an MBA from the Tuck School at Dartmouth College and BS and MS degrees in mathematics from Creighton University.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
MBA from the Tuck School at Dartmouth College
BS and MS degrees in mathematics from Creighton University