How I can help you
Project Manager & business transformation leader with multiple global ERP project implementations & revitalizations.
Most of the companies that I have assisted have been in either crisis mode (bankruptcy) or were struggling with a period of rapid growth in business/IT needs. The teams that we built resolved the situation by:
- Stabilizing the current environment, eliminating waste and making quick hit improvements.
- Rapid, business driven and economical re-engineering of global processes with an emphasis on product development, order fulfillment, supply chain, aftermarket services and performance metrics
- Establishing and operating global Project Management Organizations (PMO) to coordinate multiple projects.
- Either re-implementation/rationalization of existing systems or implementation of new software.
- Switch focus on effective utilization of IT and reducing the cost of IT.
- Process re-engineering
- Business transformation
- Rapid ERP implementation (SAP, Epicor and MS Dynamics GP)
- Program Management
- Effective IT management
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain Operations
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
BS - Finance, Fairfield University, Fairfield, CT 1977
MBA - Information Systems, Iona University, New Rochelle, NY 1981
Awards, Certifications and Training
NIST – Cybersecurity Boot camp 2017
SAP Pre-Sales Consultant Certification 2013
Six Sigma - Green Belt Certification - Central Connecticut University 2008
PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification 2008
Consumer Products Technology Journal - One of most influential CIO’s 2003
CIRM, Certified, Resource Management, APICS 1994
CPIM, Certified, Production & Inventory Management, APICS 1986
IERG – International Executive Resource Group
SIM – Society of Information Management
PMI – Project Management Institute
Knights of Columbus