How I can help you
Dan has spent his entire work life helping companies succeed. He has an expertise at simplifying and helping to solve financial matters by listening to the needs of clients in for profit and non profit business of all sizes. Dan has worked for all types and sizes of companies from small start up companies to large manufacturing companies. He has a strong expertise and experience in financial planning and analysis, logistics, procurement, warehousing, shipping, and sales strategy development.
With Dan's experience he can help clients with profit improvement, cost reduction, financial planning, strategy, and new business development.
Dan's normal place to meet with clients is:
The Library - a coffee house. 3418 E Broadway, Long Beach, CA.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
BA in accounting and Economics from California State University of Fullerton
Completed an executive MBA program in Strategy and Planning from Stanford University.