How I can help you
Working within a diverse range of companies and industries in the US and overseas, Chris’s career has focused on the broad field of human capital management. He has comprehensive experience and demonstrated adaptability in the application and development of talent management solutions and supporting technologies. This has enabled Chris to establish a proven track record in successfully enabling organizations to achieve their short- and long-term strategic goals as they relate to the identification, development and management of talent.
Strengths and expertise
- Creating talent management solutions in support of immediate business needs and longer-term business strategy
- Competency based career pathing and development initiatives, performance management, and hiring and selection programs
- Design, implementation and monitoring of learning and development programs
- Succession planning and high potential identification, validation and development
- Differentiation of talent through the assessment and development of learning agility
- Application and implementation of technology in delivering human and organizational development solutions
- Certified and well versed in the application and use of Korn Ferry’s Leadership Architect® suite of tools. Also experienced in using DDI’s competency library and supporting tools.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Agriculture, Farming, Fishing & Hunting
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- HND (ME) in Mechanical Engineering (Agriculture)/Management & Business Studies, Writtle College, University of Essex, UK.
- OND (BEng) in Mechanical Engineering (Agriculture), Rycotewood College (Oxford & Cherwell Valley College), UK.