How I can help you
Formed and managed H. Roark & Company a finance, M&A and middle market investment banking firm, for over 15 years. Focused on technology and energy companies with significant growth potential.
Started, managed and sold Novatek Golf Computers, a GPS based technology firm that designed, developed and manufactured navigation products.
Led the acquisition and subsequent management of a government contracting electronics company.
Over 10 years experience as project/middle manager in space product aerospace companies.
over 10 years experience as scientist at Los Alamos Scientific Labs and Idaho National Engineering Laboratory supporting nuclear weapons and reactor research.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Government Contracting
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Technology and Web-Based Services
- Environmental Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
B.S. Physics Stephen F Austin University
M.S. Physics University of Wyoming
MBA Pepperdine University