How I can help you
Robert (Bob) Frinier has more than 40 years of in-depth supply chain management operations and consulting experience.
Operations experience includes executive positions in all areas of the supply chain, including, nine years as VP of Logistics and eight years as VP of Purchasing and Information Systems for Nissan North America.
Additionally, 12 years experience with strategic and tactical management consulting engagements include leading / assisting consumer products / electronics companies, manufacturing companies and distribution center operations in achieving significant process and technology improvements.
In summary functional experience includes:
- Business strategy and planning
- Start-ups - legal and best practice processes
- On-going businesses - solving business challenges; grow the business
- Business operations
- Supply chain management
- Manufacturing - automotive and non-automotive
- Import / export
- Management consulting
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- International Trade, Imports / Exports
Masters of Business Administration University of Southern California, Los Angeles CA Bachelor of Science, Industrial Management (B.S.I.M.) University of Southern California, Los Angeles CA