On November 8, SCORE hosted our sixth Small Business Success Virtual Conference. The half-day event featured nine specialized sessions from industry experts including Google, OnDeck, Constant Contact, Nav and more.
The Small Business Success Conference aims to help small business owners discover innovative ways to improve their businesses.
If you happened to miss the conference this year, you still can watch each session on-demand.
Click the links below to register for the session you’re interested in, or click here for more detailed information on each session.
- Practical Strategies for Starting a Successful Business
- Smart Credit Strategies for Small Business Owners
- Make Your Website Work for You
- Hiring Hazard: How to Avoid the 7 Most Common Legal Landmines
- Every Contact Matters: The Value of your List
- How to Choose the Perfect Location to Attract More Customers
- Small Business Loan Applications: Why Are They Asking Me That?
- The Top HR Issues Business Owners Face – and How to Solve Them
- Monetizing and Maximizing Your Business and Your Brand
In addition to the webinars, the event offered:
- One-on-one business mentoring
- Virtual sponsor booths
- Networking chat rooms
- Resource center
SCORE is thrilled that of those who took the exit survey, 98.4 percent found this virtual conference helpful. The positive reviews offer valuable feedback and create momentum to continue providing small business owners with resources. Here are a few reviews:
“This is the best webinar conference I have ever participated in. I never heard of one until SCORE. As a new business owner, my anxiety or nervousness is released because of your great speakers. Thank you!”
“I learned so much about the incredibly valuable resources that SCORE has to offer! I feel like I've missed out as I've been starting my business, and I am so grateful for this conference to opening my eyes to the resources available to me.”
“Really great information and TONS of resources. Lots of my questions answered today.”
“Quality workshops, friendly mentors, and free! Easy to navigate the website, too. I am so glad I heard of SCORE through word of mouth.”
From business credit and legal landmines to search-friendly sites and HR issues, the conference covered a wide variety of topics. This event presented valuable information to those who are just now beginning their small business journey along with seasoned business owners.
Whether you attended the Small Business Success Virtual Conference or not, SCORE mentors are ready to help you with all aspects of running your small business.